Updated: Nov 2, 2020
SEO STEP -3
On-page SEO is the process of optimizing a website or blog content for Search engines. Google bot reads the content and provides the ranking accordingly.
How to do On-Page SEO?
1. Use of Primary Targeted Keyword on Post Title.
2. Use of Primary Targeted keyword on post URL.
3. Use of Primary Targeted Keyword on first & last Paragraph
4. Use Primary keyword around 0.5% on overall content
5. Use of Primary keyword on at least 1 subheading also.
6. Use of Secondary keywords at least 0.2% to 0.5%.
7. Use of Primary Keyword as the alt tag for the image.
8. Usage of Primary Keyword in Meta title.
9. Usage of Primary Keyword in Meta description.
10. Use Small Paragraphs.
11. H1 is used for Title & H2 to H6 Content heading.
12. Add Internal links in the content.
13. Add External link also which has High DA.
14. Use Social Share options on the post.
16. Page speed should be high.
17. Bounce rate should be improved.
On-page SEO is mostly related to content. the most important thing is that it is always in your control.